Financial software provider Bravura Solutions has bolstered its Asia-Pacific region team with an appointment to the newly created role of product manager for life insurance.
David Loader joins Bravura from BT Financial Group where he held senior product management roles in its retail life product team.
Mr Loader has more than 11 years’ experience in the life insurance industry covering retail, group and direct life insurance, Bravura said in a statement.
He will be responsible for implementing the product strategy for Sonata, its wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
The role will form part of Bravura’s wider strategic focus on the life insurance market in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, the Middle East and Africa segments.
Bravura director of product management Darren Stevens said the company is excited to have Mr Loader join the team.
“David’s wealth of experience will assist us in further strengthening our position in this market,” Mr Stevens said.
“As a result of regulatory pressure, a need to reduce costs and the demands for a digital and mobile experience, we are receiving interest from the life insurance sector, looking to consolidate systems and to modernise and simplify their technology environments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all