Financial software provider Bravura Solutions has bolstered its Asia-Pacific region team with an appointment to the newly created role of product manager for life insurance.
David Loader joins Bravura from BT Financial Group where he held senior product management roles in its retail life product team.
Mr Loader has more than 11 years’ experience in the life insurance industry covering retail, group and direct life insurance, Bravura said in a statement.
He will be responsible for implementing the product strategy for Sonata, its wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
The role will form part of Bravura’s wider strategic focus on the life insurance market in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, the Middle East and Africa segments.
Bravura director of product management Darren Stevens said the company is excited to have Mr Loader join the team.
“David’s wealth of experience will assist us in further strengthening our position in this market,” Mr Stevens said.
“As a result of regulatory pressure, a need to reduce costs and the demands for a digital and mobile experience, we are receiving interest from the life insurance sector, looking to consolidate systems and to modernise and simplify their technology environments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all