Former Zurich national sales strategies manager Andy Marshall has been appointed SuiteBox’s head of sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
Mr Marshall, who left Zurich last month, has taken up the role of SuiteBox regional sales manager – APAC.
Mr Marshall said his new role will focus on “the sales efforts on partnering with organisations that want to take their client relationships and services to new levels and institutions who want to equip their adviser force with leading client engagement technology”.
“Client engagement with efficiency, meaning, relevance and ensuring compliance (the proper recording of advice via processes like file notes) has remained a challenge for advisers and any professional balancing risk management, process and engagement,” he said.
“At a time when client wants and their use of technology [are] changing, they are looking for solutions that fit with busy lifestyles. Efficiency is key, but so is connection. SuiteBox as a platform offers the solution to that balance.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar welcomed Mr Marshall to the team.
“I’m delighted to have Andy joining the SuiteBox team and heading up our sales efforts in Asia-Pacific,” Mr Dunbar said.
"Andy’s experience and insights into what advice customers really want, and how advisers can deliver experiences that drive advocacy and loyalty through the use of technology align perfectly with SuiteBox’s mantra of enabling client engagement for professionals.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all