AMP has launched a series of design and technology enhancements to its Elevate Online insurance platform, making it easier for advisers to track applications online, from submission through to in-force.
AMP says the changes simplify and streamline the quoting and application process, making it easier for advisers to educate and support their customers in making informed decisions on life insurance cover.
The enhancements allow advisers to quote and apply for insurance using an iPad or Android tablets, and compare multiple insurance scenarios and plans through a dynamic new interface, the company said in a statement.
AMP head of retail insurance Greg Johnson said the changes were made after feedback from advisers, and are designed to allow advisers to spend more time with customers.
“The enhancements will reduce advisers’ cost to serve and, importantly, give them more time to have quality conversations with customers, helping them achieve their goals,” Mr Johnson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all