AMP has launched a series of design and technology enhancements to its Elevate Online insurance platform, making it easier for advisers to track applications online, from submission through to in-force.
AMP says the changes simplify and streamline the quoting and application process, making it easier for advisers to educate and support their customers in making informed decisions on life insurance cover.
The enhancements allow advisers to quote and apply for insurance using an iPad or Android tablets, and compare multiple insurance scenarios and plans through a dynamic new interface, the company said in a statement.
AMP head of retail insurance Greg Johnson said the changes were made after feedback from advisers, and are designed to allow advisers to spend more time with customers.
“The enhancements will reduce advisers’ cost to serve and, importantly, give them more time to have quality conversations with customers, helping them achieve their goals,” Mr Johnson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all