AMP has launched a series of design and technology enhancements to its Elevate Online insurance platform, making it easier for advisers to track applications online, from submission through to in-force.
AMP says the changes simplify and streamline the quoting and application process, making it easier for advisers to educate and support their customers in making informed decisions on life insurance cover.
The enhancements allow advisers to quote and apply for insurance using an iPad or Android tablets, and compare multiple insurance scenarios and plans through a dynamic new interface, the company said in a statement.
AMP head of retail insurance Greg Johnson said the changes were made after feedback from advisers, and are designed to allow advisers to spend more time with customers.
“The enhancements will reduce advisers’ cost to serve and, importantly, give them more time to have quality conversations with customers, helping them achieve their goals,” Mr Johnson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all