A major provider has been ranked ‘top life insurer’ in a user satisfaction survey of hundreds of financial advisers.
The Investment Trends 2016 Planner Risk Report ranked BT first out of a possible 11 life insurers, based on a survey of advisers who provided their views on Australia’s insurers.
BT also won the Overall Satisfaction – Insurer award after ranking number one in seven out of a possible thirteen categories, including underwriting, claims, product and pricing.
The report – completed in June – was based on a survey of 620 financial advisers.
BT head of life insurance Phil Hay said the company is pleased that its approach, from underwriting to claims, is resonating with advisers.
“The best feedback comes from the people who utilise your products and services every day,” Mr Hay said.
“This recognition reflects the partnership approach we take with advisers, particularly with helping them retain business and attract new clients during what is a challenging time for the industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all