A major provider has been ranked ‘top life insurer’ in a user satisfaction survey of hundreds of financial advisers.
The Investment Trends 2016 Planner Risk Report ranked BT first out of a possible 11 life insurers, based on a survey of advisers who provided their views on Australia’s insurers.
BT also won the Overall Satisfaction – Insurer award after ranking number one in seven out of a possible thirteen categories, including underwriting, claims, product and pricing.
The report – completed in June – was based on a survey of 620 financial advisers.
BT head of life insurance Phil Hay said the company is pleased that its approach, from underwriting to claims, is resonating with advisers.
“The best feedback comes from the people who utilise your products and services every day,” Mr Hay said.
“This recognition reflects the partnership approach we take with advisers, particularly with helping them retain business and attract new clients during what is a challenging time for the industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all