A major provider has been ranked ‘top life insurer’ in a user satisfaction survey of hundreds of financial advisers.
The Investment Trends 2016 Planner Risk Report ranked BT first out of a possible 11 life insurers, based on a survey of advisers who provided their views on Australia’s insurers.
BT also won the Overall Satisfaction – Insurer award after ranking number one in seven out of a possible thirteen categories, including underwriting, claims, product and pricing.
The report – completed in June – was based on a survey of 620 financial advisers.
BT head of life insurance Phil Hay said the company is pleased that its approach, from underwriting to claims, is resonating with advisers.
“The best feedback comes from the people who utilise your products and services every day,” Mr Hay said.
“This recognition reflects the partnership approach we take with advisers, particularly with helping them retain business and attract new clients during what is a challenging time for the industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all