A major provider has been ranked ‘top life insurer’ in a user satisfaction survey of hundreds of financial advisers.
The Investment Trends 2016 Planner Risk Report ranked BT first out of a possible 11 life insurers, based on a survey of advisers who provided their views on Australia’s insurers.
BT also won the Overall Satisfaction – Insurer award after ranking number one in seven out of a possible thirteen categories, including underwriting, claims, product and pricing.
The report – completed in June – was based on a survey of 620 financial advisers.
BT head of life insurance Phil Hay said the company is pleased that its approach, from underwriting to claims, is resonating with advisers.
“The best feedback comes from the people who utilise your products and services every day,” Mr Hay said.
“This recognition reflects the partnership approach we take with advisers, particularly with helping them retain business and attract new clients during what is a challenging time for the industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all