TAL has launched a brand campaign aimed at raising awareness among the Australian public of the importance of life insurance.
According to a statement, TAL says it will be more visible to Australian consumers through a new campaign that includes television and billboard advertising.
It is launching the campaign in a bid to raise “a broader understanding of its role in keeping more Australians living the lives they love”.
The insurance provider’s chief executive and managing director, Brett Clark, said TAL wants to build a better conversation with Australians about life insurance.
“We believe that we have a responsibility to invest in raising the awareness of what life insurance does in the Australian community,” Mr Clark said.
“Ultimately, this is to ensure lifestyles filled with choices, options and freedoms – a very Australian definition of wealth and happiness.”
The campaign is aimed at increasing consumer confidence in life insurance and growing the market further.
TAL said the initiative is not about channel. It said a fundamental principle of its business model has been a policy that allows consumers to choose how they access cover, whether this is done directly, through a financial adviser or via their superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all