IRESS has improved the speed and accuracy of MLC’s online application system for advisers by upgrading its financial planning software application, Xplan.
Advisers using Xplan will be able to automatically sync an additional range of client information directly with MLC’s Riskfirst, IRESS said in a statement.
The changes will reduce double entry of data and further improve accuracy on the client’s application form, the firm said.
They will also allow a quote to be generated directly from Xplan and for advisers to immediately validate the premium.
“The more integrated systems can be, the greater the potential speed for advisers and their clients," IRESS' head of research services, Louie Dimovski, said.
“This in turn allows advisers to spend more time with their clients.
“Applications that pre-populate details, and accounts that can be opened across systems, are increasingly popular for this reason,” he said.
MLC's general manager for retail advised insurance sales, Russell Hannah, said: “We are delighted to have worked with IRESS to deliver this first-to-market integrated solution that will help drive increased efficiency for advisers when they are recommending and implementing insurance cover for their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all