Clearview has added new annuities to its wrap platform in response to adviser feedback asking for more investment planning options.
The firm says it added annuities from Challenger and CommInsure to its WealthSolutions platform.
Advisers and their clients now have access to annuities for retirement and investment planning, Clearview said in a statement.
“One of the biggest benefits we can deliver to advisers is to assist with efficiencies in their office, while ensuring they have access to all the relevant financial tools to meet their clients’ needs,” ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said.
“We are pleased to be able to offer convenient access to guaranteed income stream solutions.”
The launch of the annuities follows WealthSolutions’ upgrade to its popular implemented model solutions, with the addition of separately managed accounts (SMAs) to its investment platform in October 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all