Life insurance and wealth management firm ClearView has hired three new business development managers (BDMs) to strengthen existing relationships within the adviser community.
James Blanton, Nick Dowling and Richard Monroe have been appointed business development managers for the regions of NSW/ACT, Victoria/Tasmania and Queensland respectively.
Mr Monroe established a risk advice business in 2012 after working for eight years as a life insurance BDM with BT. He spent three years running the firm before deciding to return to a BDM role with ClearView.
Mr Blanton was a senior BDM for Asteron’s NSW sales team for the last six years, specialising in life insurance, while Mr Dowling spent five years in wealth product distribution at Macquarie where he also specialised in life insurance, ClearView said in a statement.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the newly created positions reflect the continued growth and strong performance across the business.
“James, Nick and Richard will have the responsibility of working closely with advisers to strengthen existing relationships within the adviser community,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all