Life insurance and wealth management firm ClearView has hired three new business development managers (BDMs) to strengthen existing relationships within the adviser community.
James Blanton, Nick Dowling and Richard Monroe have been appointed business development managers for the regions of NSW/ACT, Victoria/Tasmania and Queensland respectively.
Mr Monroe established a risk advice business in 2012 after working for eight years as a life insurance BDM with BT. He spent three years running the firm before deciding to return to a BDM role with ClearView.
Mr Blanton was a senior BDM for Asteron’s NSW sales team for the last six years, specialising in life insurance, while Mr Dowling spent five years in wealth product distribution at Macquarie where he also specialised in life insurance, ClearView said in a statement.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the newly created positions reflect the continued growth and strong performance across the business.
“James, Nick and Richard will have the responsibility of working closely with advisers to strengthen existing relationships within the adviser community,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all