A risk management firm in Brisbane has joined risk specialist dealer group Bombora Advice, following a rebranding earlier in the year.
In a statement, Anthem Risk Management said it changed its logo and marketing profile at the start of the year.
The firm's founder and principal, David Murphy, said he hopes his goals and aspirations for the company will now be realised.
"Bombora is a unique collective of highly respected risk advice businesses and a framework that encourages a collegiate sharing of knowledge, experiences and expertise," he said.
Bombora founder Wayne Handley said he was "especially pleased" that Mr Murphy had joined the group, adding that his commitment to personal growth and to the broader profession made him an ideal cultural fit.
Mr Murphy founded Anthem Risk Management in July 2007. He said the majority of new business has come from referral partnerships with accounting practices.
"I take great pride in my reputation as a risk specialist and for being called up by a growing number of accounting practices to provide their clients with professional guidance and options to address their personal and business protection, survivorship, intergenerational wealth transfer and succession objectives," he said.
"There is nothing more gratifying than a referral from a satisfied accountant client to another accounting group."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all