A risk management firm in Brisbane has joined risk specialist dealer group Bombora Advice, following a rebranding earlier in the year.
In a statement, Anthem Risk Management said it changed its logo and marketing profile at the start of the year.
The firm's founder and principal, David Murphy, said he hopes his goals and aspirations for the company will now be realised.
"Bombora is a unique collective of highly respected risk advice businesses and a framework that encourages a collegiate sharing of knowledge, experiences and expertise," he said.
Bombora founder Wayne Handley said he was "especially pleased" that Mr Murphy had joined the group, adding that his commitment to personal growth and to the broader profession made him an ideal cultural fit.
Mr Murphy founded Anthem Risk Management in July 2007. He said the majority of new business has come from referral partnerships with accounting practices.
"I take great pride in my reputation as a risk specialist and for being called up by a growing number of accounting practices to provide their clients with professional guidance and options to address their personal and business protection, survivorship, intergenerational wealth transfer and succession objectives," he said.
"There is nothing more gratifying than a referral from a satisfied accountant client to another accounting group."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all