Zurich has launched a mobile adviser portal designed to give advisers new levels of visibility and efficiency when managing their portfolio.
According to a statement, the portal, called ZLife, was developed through extensive beta testing with a pilot group of risk advisers and allows users to view applications and renewals at a glance, along with transactions and account balances.
The portal also allows the downloading of forms and other documents quickly and easily from any mobile device, laptop or desktop, the statement said.
Kristine Brooks, Zurich's head of retail distribution for its life and investments business, said ZLife represents a major leap forward in digital service capabilities within the life insurance sector.
“Efficiency is currently the primary focus for the majority of advisers, but the challenge has been to drive meaningful efficiencies without compromising the customer experience,” Ms Brooks said.
“Increasingly we are seeing multiple support staff get involved throughout the customer life cycle, which is why the ability to easily add different users to the one adviser account is so convenient.”
The new portal includes extended session timeouts and a delegation function along with a weekly summary email, with plans to evolve to a full push notification in the near future, the statement said.
ZLife replaced Zurich’s Adviser Assist portal on 2 May.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2018Queensland man charged over 'false' AFSL documentsBy Reporter
- 24 Oct 2018Accountants compromised by FASEA standardsBy Jotham Lian
- 24 Oct 2018Robo-advice register aims to bridge client service gapBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- view all