Zurich has launched a mobile adviser portal designed to give advisers new levels of visibility and efficiency when managing their portfolio.
According to a statement, the portal, called ZLife, was developed through extensive beta testing with a pilot group of risk advisers and allows users to view applications and renewals at a glance, along with transactions and account balances.
The portal also allows the downloading of forms and other documents quickly and easily from any mobile device, laptop or desktop, the statement said.
Kristine Brooks, Zurich's head of retail distribution for its life and investments business, said ZLife represents a major leap forward in digital service capabilities within the life insurance sector.
“Efficiency is currently the primary focus for the majority of advisers, but the challenge has been to drive meaningful efficiencies without compromising the customer experience,” Ms Brooks said.
“Increasingly we are seeing multiple support staff get involved throughout the customer life cycle, which is why the ability to easily add different users to the one adviser account is so convenient.”
The new portal includes extended session timeouts and a delegation function along with a weekly summary email, with plans to evolve to a full push notification in the near future, the statement said.
ZLife replaced Zurich’s Adviser Assist portal on 2 May.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all