TAL has launched a new function, providing customers with the ability to quickly increase their life insurance, TPD insurance and critical illness insurance.
According to a statement, the service, called Cover Upgrade Express, allows clients to upgrade their cover online, cutting out additional paperwork for advisers and their clients.
Cover Upgrade Express allows clients to upgrade their cover online without underwriting and take advantage of the guaranteed future insurability (GFI) benefit feature of their policy, the statement said.
TAL general manager of retail distribution Niall McConville said GFI allows policies to be increased following life events such as buying a house, finishing a post-graduate degree or having a child.
“Clients are notified of their eligibility at policy renewal time and can action their upgrade without new evidence of health or pastimes,” he said.
“It is an easy self-service online process.”
Cover Upgrade Express will be available for eligible Accelerated Protection Policy customers under 55 years of age, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all