TAL has launched a new function, providing customers with the ability to quickly increase their life insurance, TPD insurance and critical illness insurance.
According to a statement, the service, called Cover Upgrade Express, allows clients to upgrade their cover online, cutting out additional paperwork for advisers and their clients.
Cover Upgrade Express allows clients to upgrade their cover online without underwriting and take advantage of the guaranteed future insurability (GFI) benefit feature of their policy, the statement said.
TAL general manager of retail distribution Niall McConville said GFI allows policies to be increased following life events such as buying a house, finishing a post-graduate degree or having a child.
“Clients are notified of their eligibility at policy renewal time and can action their upgrade without new evidence of health or pastimes,” he said.
“It is an easy self-service online process.”
Cover Upgrade Express will be available for eligible Accelerated Protection Policy customers under 55 years of age, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all