TAL has launched a new function, providing customers with the ability to quickly increase their life insurance, TPD insurance and critical illness insurance.
According to a statement, the service, called Cover Upgrade Express, allows clients to upgrade their cover online, cutting out additional paperwork for advisers and their clients.
Cover Upgrade Express allows clients to upgrade their cover online without underwriting and take advantage of the guaranteed future insurability (GFI) benefit feature of their policy, the statement said.
TAL general manager of retail distribution Niall McConville said GFI allows policies to be increased following life events such as buying a house, finishing a post-graduate degree or having a child.
“Clients are notified of their eligibility at policy renewal time and can action their upgrade without new evidence of health or pastimes,” he said.
“It is an easy self-service online process.”
Cover Upgrade Express will be available for eligible Accelerated Protection Policy customers under 55 years of age, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all