The group chief executive and managing director of TAL, Brett Clark, has been elected to the board of the Financial Services Council (FSC).
Brett Clark takes up the position while also co-chairing the FSC's life board committee.
"Brett brings a deep understanding of financial services to the FSC Board, which spans 20 years and covers life insurance, wealth management and consulting," FSC chairman Greg Cooper said.
Prior to his current role at TAL, Mr Clark was responsible for running TAL Life Australia and TAL Retail Life and previously held senior positions with American International Assurance (AIA) Australia.
He is also a director of TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia, TAL Life and TAL Superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all