The group chief executive and managing director of TAL, Brett Clark, has been elected to the board of the Financial Services Council (FSC).
Brett Clark takes up the position while also co-chairing the FSC's life board committee.
"Brett brings a deep understanding of financial services to the FSC Board, which spans 20 years and covers life insurance, wealth management and consulting," FSC chairman Greg Cooper said.
Prior to his current role at TAL, Mr Clark was responsible for running TAL Life Australia and TAL Retail Life and previously held senior positions with American International Assurance (AIA) Australia.
He is also a director of TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia, TAL Life and TAL Superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all