Australia’s insurance industry is being encouraged to share insurance literacy resources from The Know Risk Network, an initiative managed by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).
According to a statement issued by The Know Risk Network, the ANZIIF initiative provides risk and insurance resources and tools for individuals, families and businesses.
In an effort to raise community awareness and understanding of risk and insurance, the organisation is inviting insurers, brokers and advisers to share its resources with clients to assist with and promote literacy of insurance.
“As an industry, our reason for being is to support clients and customers to manage risk, and part of this is ensuring that they have access to relevant and practical information on insurance and risk management,” said ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford.
“To this end, Know Risk is reaching out to businesses across the industry to encourage them to use everything that Know Risk has to offer – articles, videos, checklists, phone apps and social media."
She added: “Through a combined effort, we are aiming to help communities to take control of the risks in their lives and to improve their resilience through knowledge.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all