Industry superannuation fund EISS has announced that TAL will continue to be the insurance provider for its members.
EISS chief executive Alex Hutchinson said choosing an insurance provider is a "very competitive process".
"TAL's innovative approach and commitment to product development, along with TAL’s strong payment record, was a stand-out," Mr Hutchinson said.
"We look forward to working together to protect the financial future of our members."
Chief executive of the life insurer, Brett Clark, added that the company and the industry fund have been partners for more than a decade: “TAL is delighted to extend this valued and long-term partnership with EISS," Mr Clark said.
"We will continue to work hard to evolve the product and service offering to deliver new and innovative insurance solutions to EISS’s members."
EISS is an industry fund for employees of the energy industry within NSW.
The fund has approximately 22,000 members.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all