Industry superannuation fund EISS has announced that TAL will continue to be the insurance provider for its members.
EISS chief executive Alex Hutchinson said choosing an insurance provider is a "very competitive process".
"TAL's innovative approach and commitment to product development, along with TAL’s strong payment record, was a stand-out," Mr Hutchinson said.
"We look forward to working together to protect the financial future of our members."
Chief executive of the life insurer, Brett Clark, added that the company and the industry fund have been partners for more than a decade: “TAL is delighted to extend this valued and long-term partnership with EISS," Mr Clark said.
"We will continue to work hard to evolve the product and service offering to deliver new and innovative insurance solutions to EISS’s members."
EISS is an industry fund for employees of the energy industry within NSW.
The fund has approximately 22,000 members.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all