Industry superannuation fund EISS has announced that TAL will continue to be the insurance provider for its members.
EISS chief executive Alex Hutchinson said choosing an insurance provider is a "very competitive process".
"TAL's innovative approach and commitment to product development, along with TAL’s strong payment record, was a stand-out," Mr Hutchinson said.
"We look forward to working together to protect the financial future of our members."
Chief executive of the life insurer, Brett Clark, added that the company and the industry fund have been partners for more than a decade: “TAL is delighted to extend this valued and long-term partnership with EISS," Mr Clark said.
"We will continue to work hard to evolve the product and service offering to deliver new and innovative insurance solutions to EISS’s members."
EISS is an industry fund for employees of the energy industry within NSW.
The fund has approximately 22,000 members.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all