Risk Adviser launches new podcast
Risk Adviser has launched a new podcast series which covers all the latest events and trends occurring within the life insurance sector.
In the very first episode, journalist Scott Hodder, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some details seem still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse.
Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
- The Life Insurance Framework
- What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
- Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
- Acquiring new clients
- Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
- AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
- FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
- Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
- Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
Adviser given five-year ban following AFSL cancellation
ASIC has banned a Queensland-based adviser for five years after the licensee he ...
AFA coursework given FASEA approval
The Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority has formally recognised two...
Similar class action filed against AMP over super fees
Another major Australian law firm has launched a class action against wealth gia...