Risk Adviser launches new podcast
Risk Adviser has launched a new podcast series which covers all the latest events and trends occurring within the life insurance sector.
In the very first episode, journalist Scott Hodder, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some details seem still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse.
Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
- The Life Insurance Framework
- What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
- Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
- Acquiring new clients
- Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
- AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
- FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
- Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
- Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
Regulators lose again to major institutions
The prudential regulator has been unsuccessful in its attempt to take legal acti...
Sunsuper names new CEO
Industry fund Sunsuper has appointed a new chief executive to lead the fund thr...
Aussie investment banking revenue plunged 27.9%
Activities in Australian investment banking generated US$1.4 billion in the firs...