Specialist risk technology provider Omnium has developed a new application system as an addition to the firm’s main risk research tool, OmniLife.
According to Omnium, the new application form will allow advisers to apply for cover straight after they perform their risk research for a client.
This, Omnium says, will provide advisers with the most “fluid risk writing experience” in the software market at a time when risk specialists are looking for new ways to make their work processes more efficient.
The new system will have one standard interface for all insurers, Omnium said, allowing them to collaborate on application forms live with clients; send online forms from clients to fill out themselves; and send answers from one insurer to another.
Citing research by Investment Trends which found that advisers are calling for insurance product applications to have greater integration with their current systems, Omnium director David King said the new application will meet this demand.
“There is currently a gap between the systems advisers use and the insurer systems. What we’ve done is bridge that gap in an innovative way, giving risk advisers much-needed efficiency to write risk faster and easier,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all