Risk specialist dealer group Bombora has appointed Kevin Martin as the advice group’s new chairman.
In a statement, the group said Mr Martin will commence in his new role in January 2016, representing a “significant milestone” for the organisation as it begins the next phase of its move towards becoming the “professional services firm of the future”.
Currently, Mr Martin is managing director of consulting firm Alto Nominees, executive director of RYCO Group, non-executive director of Agrocel Industries and of the Children’s Cancer Foundation.
He has also held executive positions with Linfox Group, a non-executive position with Excel Crop Care and was the CFO of Nufarm Ltd for 17 years.
Mr Martin said the financial services industry continues to undergo change in response to new legislation and regulations, but that Bombora is well placed to build on them.
“I believe the outlook is very promising for Bombora as it is well positioned to succeed in this environment and I look forward to contributing to the advancement of the organisation,” he said.
“As a business, Bombora has very solid fundamentals, strong growth potential and an experienced, capable executive team led by Wayne Handley. I look forward to working with Wayne and Bombora’s principal partners to grasp and capitalise on the many opportunities that the group’s strategic plan and new era will provide.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all