Risk specialist dealer group Bombora has appointed Kevin Martin as the advice group’s new chairman.
In a statement, the group said Mr Martin will commence in his new role in January 2016, representing a “significant milestone” for the organisation as it begins the next phase of its move towards becoming the “professional services firm of the future”.
Currently, Mr Martin is managing director of consulting firm Alto Nominees, executive director of RYCO Group, non-executive director of Agrocel Industries and of the Children’s Cancer Foundation.
He has also held executive positions with Linfox Group, a non-executive position with Excel Crop Care and was the CFO of Nufarm Ltd for 17 years.
Mr Martin said the financial services industry continues to undergo change in response to new legislation and regulations, but that Bombora is well placed to build on them.
“I believe the outlook is very promising for Bombora as it is well positioned to succeed in this environment and I look forward to contributing to the advancement of the organisation,” he said.
“As a business, Bombora has very solid fundamentals, strong growth potential and an experienced, capable executive team led by Wayne Handley. I look forward to working with Wayne and Bombora’s principal partners to grasp and capitalise on the many opportunities that the group’s strategic plan and new era will provide.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all