In response to advisers’ growing interest in incorporating social media strategies into their business, TAL and social media agency We Are Social have released a series of social media-focused webinars for advisers.
According to the life office, the webinars provide advisers with insights on how to use social media platforms to connect and engage with existing and potential clients.
“Advisers are evolving their businesses from traditional ways of generating leads and referrals, and incorporating social media and other new technologies to engage their clients," TAL general manager of retail distribution Niall McConville said.
“Working on your business is as important as in your business, advisers know this – particularly as they begin to work with younger generations whose lives are intrinsically linked to social media.”
Mr McConville reiterated that social media is a “business tool,” pointing out that 75 per cent of advisers use at least one social media network to grow their business.
“The webinars will help extend knowledge on known social networks which are continually updating and evolving while introducing new channels,” he said.
Mr McConville said TAL will run additional social media webinars and a LinkedIn master class early in 2016.
“Advisers told us they wanted to learn more about how social media can help their businesses and the response has been overwhelming,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- view all