In response to advisers’ growing interest in incorporating social media strategies into their business, TAL and social media agency We Are Social have released a series of social media-focused webinars for advisers.
According to the life office, the webinars provide advisers with insights on how to use social media platforms to connect and engage with existing and potential clients.
“Advisers are evolving their businesses from traditional ways of generating leads and referrals, and incorporating social media and other new technologies to engage their clients," TAL general manager of retail distribution Niall McConville said.
“Working on your business is as important as in your business, advisers know this – particularly as they begin to work with younger generations whose lives are intrinsically linked to social media.”
Mr McConville reiterated that social media is a “business tool,” pointing out that 75 per cent of advisers use at least one social media network to grow their business.
“The webinars will help extend knowledge on known social networks which are continually updating and evolving while introducing new channels,” he said.
Mr McConville said TAL will run additional social media webinars and a LinkedIn master class early in 2016.
“Advisers told us they wanted to learn more about how social media can help their businesses and the response has been overwhelming,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all