CommInsure has appointed Macquarie Life divisional director and head of underwriting, claims and insurance proposition, Sally Phillips, as its new head of life product and strategy.
Ms Phillips will be responsible for product management, development and strategy across the CommInsure life insurance business, effective 18 January 2016, CommInsure said.
Ms Phillips joined Macquarie Life in 2008, establishing the retail life insurance business.
Prior to joining Macquarie, she was a founding member of one of South Africa’s major insurers, Discovery Life.
“Sally’s appointment reflects CommInsure Life’s focus on innovation and thought leadership,” general manager of life product and distribution Craig Harrison said.
“We have a clear direction to revitalise our presence in the retail advice market while building on our strength and recent growth in direct and group insurance.
“Sally’s experience and proven ability to deliver growth through innovation further strengthens the new CommInsure life insurance leadership team,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all