In partnership with comparison website and risk advice business Rate Detective, software firm Omnium has built a new platform tailored specifically to specialist insurance advisers.
According to Omnium, the new platform has been designed with life insurance advisers in mind and with an awareness of the lack of software that caters specifically to risk specialists.
Created in partnership with Rate Detective – which is licensed through TAL’s dealer group, Affinia – Omnium said the new platform will provide a claims module, to help advisers keep on top of and process claims, and a payment module to track commissions.
Omnium also said the platform will allow advisers to manage workflow processes, including chasing up outstanding medical and super reports.
“The system has been closely integrated with Omnium’s Risk Research tool – OmniLife. The integration allows risk advisers to pick up a client from the system and easily start comparing risk products in OmniLife without having to re-enter client data,” Omnium said.
“It also enables comparison data from OmniLife to be automatically sent back for seamless statement of advice creation.
“Users of this platform will have full access to the OmniLife suite which includes Omnium’s latest innovation in letting you compare and apply for cover without ever leaving the OmniLife system,” Omnium added.
Commenting on the new platform, Rate Detective chief executive Damon Rasheed said the software is saving his business an “incredible amount of time and money”.
“We’ve made this system for our own risk business and it fills all the gaps from current software in the market,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all