The AFA has appointed Samantha Clarke to the new role of general manager of policy, professionalism and marketing.
In her new role, Ms Clarke will be accountable for public policy, association professionalism, and marketing and communication strategies.
Prior to joining the association, Ms Clarke was most recently a consultant in B2B Fintech development supporting adviser efficiency and small business growth.
Ms Clarke has also held roles with AMP, Macquarie, Rothschild and MLC.
Commenting on Ms Clarke’s appointment, Brad Fox, the chief executive of the AFA, said he is delighted to have her join the team.
“Samantha brings an extra dimension to the AFA team that will see us build upon the relevance we hold in the areas of policy and professionalism.”
He added: “Just as importantly, Samantha’s experience in innovative technologies and marketing will empower the AFA to raise the public’s perceptions and understanding of financial advice through the AFA-to-consumer initiative, Your Best Interests. This is a terrific appointment for the AFA."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all