Former Macquarie head of risk advice Patrick Dieter has been appointed by Findex as the new head of risk and corporate benefits.
Having previously headed Macquarie Group’s insurance advice division – leaving the company in August 2015 – Mr Dieter will now head up Findex’s commission-free risk business and build the company’s corporate benefits consulting arm.
Prior to working with Macquarie, Mr Dieter was national risk manager at AMP's Hillross.
Commenting on Mr Dieter's appointment, Findex chief of adviser services Michael Wilkins said the company was "delighted" to secure his services.
“Patrick has an outstanding record in risk advice and corporate benefits," he said.
“Findex businesses enjoy an industry-leading position in the commitment to commission-free risk products and Patrick will play an important role in ensuring the potential of this business stream is realised for the benefit of clients and the enterprise.
“Patrick will also be responsible for reviewing and growing our corporate benefits offering across the group, building on his experience with Macquarie’s first salaried advice channel,” Mr Wilkins said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all