Zurich strategic account manager Kevin Canning has been promoted to national strategic account manager and will lead the team overseeing relationships with financial planning licensees.
Mr Canning has been strategic account manager for the past three years and previously held leadership roles at AMP Financial Services, ANZ-aligned Millenium3 and ING.
The insurer has also announced that former financial adviser Nathan Taggart has been appointed strategic account manager, life risk.
In addition to his background as an adviser, Mr Taggart held business development roles at BT and Aviva.
“Both Kevin and Nathan have a fantastic track record in forging strong relationships and driving results for Zurich and the important partners we work with,” said head of distribution Kristine Brooks.
“With this enhanced team in place, we believe we have a dynamic proposition for how we service our dealer groups in the market. Complemented by our award-winning product proposition, this service model provides us with exciting and significant opportunities to strengthen these partnerships even further.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- view all