Zurich strategic account manager Kevin Canning has been promoted to national strategic account manager and will lead the team overseeing relationships with financial planning licensees.
Mr Canning has been strategic account manager for the past three years and previously held leadership roles at AMP Financial Services, ANZ-aligned Millenium3 and ING.
The insurer has also announced that former financial adviser Nathan Taggart has been appointed strategic account manager, life risk.
In addition to his background as an adviser, Mr Taggart held business development roles at BT and Aviva.
“Both Kevin and Nathan have a fantastic track record in forging strong relationships and driving results for Zurich and the important partners we work with,” said head of distribution Kristine Brooks.
“With this enhanced team in place, we believe we have a dynamic proposition for how we service our dealer groups in the market. Complemented by our award-winning product proposition, this service model provides us with exciting and significant opportunities to strengthen these partnerships even further.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all