Zurich strategic account manager Kevin Canning has been promoted to national strategic account manager and will lead the team overseeing relationships with financial planning licensees.
Mr Canning has been strategic account manager for the past three years and previously held leadership roles at AMP Financial Services, ANZ-aligned Millenium3 and ING.
The insurer has also announced that former financial adviser Nathan Taggart has been appointed strategic account manager, life risk.
In addition to his background as an adviser, Mr Taggart held business development roles at BT and Aviva.
“Both Kevin and Nathan have a fantastic track record in forging strong relationships and driving results for Zurich and the important partners we work with,” said head of distribution Kristine Brooks.
“With this enhanced team in place, we believe we have a dynamic proposition for how we service our dealer groups in the market. Complemented by our award-winning product proposition, this service model provides us with exciting and significant opportunities to strengthen these partnerships even further.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all