Findex Group has confirmed it will move its dealer groups away from the group's current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model for all risk advice.
A spokesperson for Findex Group has confirmed to Risk Adviser that the non-aligned group will transition away from its current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model from 1 July 2015.
“Findex and Centric Wealth – one of its companies – will move to a fee for service model for insurance and over the next few months Crowe Horwath will also convert to a fee for service model,” they said. “They will get rid of commissions completely.”
In an upcoming article for Risk Adviser, Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule lays out his vision for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all