Findex Group has confirmed it will move its dealer groups away from the group's current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model for all risk advice.
A spokesperson for Findex Group has confirmed to Risk Adviser that the non-aligned group will transition away from its current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model from 1 July 2015.
“Findex and Centric Wealth – one of its companies – will move to a fee for service model for insurance and over the next few months Crowe Horwath will also convert to a fee for service model,” they said. “They will get rid of commissions completely.”
In an upcoming article for Risk Adviser, Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule lays out his vision for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 18 Apr 2018AMP accused of 'trapping' advice clientsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Apr 2018CFS to strengthen licensee monitoring after royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all