Findex Group has confirmed it will move its dealer groups away from the group's current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model for all risk advice.
A spokesperson for Findex Group has confirmed to Risk Adviser that the non-aligned group will transition away from its current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model from 1 July 2015.
“Findex and Centric Wealth – one of its companies – will move to a fee for service model for insurance and over the next few months Crowe Horwath will also convert to a fee for service model,” they said. “They will get rid of commissions completely.”
In an upcoming article for Risk Adviser, Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule lays out his vision for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all