Findex Group has confirmed it will move its dealer groups away from the group's current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model for all risk advice.
A spokesperson for Findex Group has confirmed to Risk Adviser that the non-aligned group will transition away from its current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model from 1 July 2015.
“Findex and Centric Wealth – one of its companies – will move to a fee for service model for insurance and over the next few months Crowe Horwath will also convert to a fee for service model,” they said. “They will get rid of commissions completely.”
In an upcoming article for Risk Adviser, Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule lays out his vision for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all