Findex Group has confirmed it will move its dealer groups away from the group's current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model for all risk advice.
A spokesperson for Findex Group has confirmed to Risk Adviser that the non-aligned group will transition away from its current hybrid commission model to a fee-for-service model from 1 July 2015.
“Findex and Centric Wealth – one of its companies – will move to a fee for service model for insurance and over the next few months Crowe Horwath will also convert to a fee for service model,” they said. “They will get rid of commissions completely.”
In an upcoming article for Risk Adviser, Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule lays out his vision for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- view all