Former Wallabies star and Centric Wealth CEO Phil Kearns has been appointed managing director of insurance broking business InterRisk Australia.
InterRisk Australia is an equity partner of ASX-listed brokerage Austbroker Holdings and has announced the move in a statement today.
Following his international rugby career, Mr Kearns worked at Investec and AMP before heading up financial advice firm Centric Wealth.
“Phil has been responsible for successfully leading diverse people-based financial services businesses and managing significant corporate transactions in wealth advisory and other industries,” said InterRisk chairman Dennis Guy.
“His leadership skills and commercial acumen are extremely valuable assets to drive this business forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all