Former Wallabies star and Centric Wealth CEO Phil Kearns has been appointed managing director of insurance broking business InterRisk Australia.
InterRisk Australia is an equity partner of ASX-listed brokerage Austbroker Holdings and has announced the move in a statement today.
Following his international rugby career, Mr Kearns worked at Investec and AMP before heading up financial advice firm Centric Wealth.
“Phil has been responsible for successfully leading diverse people-based financial services businesses and managing significant corporate transactions in wealth advisory and other industries,” said InterRisk chairman Dennis Guy.
“His leadership skills and commercial acumen are extremely valuable assets to drive this business forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all