Former Wallabies star and Centric Wealth CEO Phil Kearns has been appointed managing director of insurance broking business InterRisk Australia.
InterRisk Australia is an equity partner of ASX-listed brokerage Austbroker Holdings and has announced the move in a statement today.
Following his international rugby career, Mr Kearns worked at Investec and AMP before heading up financial advice firm Centric Wealth.
“Phil has been responsible for successfully leading diverse people-based financial services businesses and managing significant corporate transactions in wealth advisory and other industries,” said InterRisk chairman Dennis Guy.
“His leadership skills and commercial acumen are extremely valuable assets to drive this business forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all