Former Wallabies star and Centric Wealth CEO Phil Kearns has been appointed managing director of insurance broking business InterRisk Australia.
InterRisk Australia is an equity partner of ASX-listed brokerage Austbroker Holdings and has announced the move in a statement today.
Following his international rugby career, Mr Kearns worked at Investec and AMP before heading up financial advice firm Centric Wealth.
“Phil has been responsible for successfully leading diverse people-based financial services businesses and managing significant corporate transactions in wealth advisory and other industries,” said InterRisk chairman Dennis Guy.
“His leadership skills and commercial acumen are extremely valuable assets to drive this business forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all