Former Wallabies star and Centric Wealth CEO Phil Kearns has been appointed managing director of insurance broking business InterRisk Australia.
InterRisk Australia is an equity partner of ASX-listed brokerage Austbroker Holdings and has announced the move in a statement today.
Following his international rugby career, Mr Kearns worked at Investec and AMP before heading up financial advice firm Centric Wealth.
“Phil has been responsible for successfully leading diverse people-based financial services businesses and managing significant corporate transactions in wealth advisory and other industries,” said InterRisk chairman Dennis Guy.
“His leadership skills and commercial acumen are extremely valuable assets to drive this business forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all