TAL has been named the winner of the AFA/Plan for Life (PFL) Life Company of the Year award at a ceremony in Sydney overnight.
The insurer won the overall Platinum Award, the Trauma award and was a finalist in the service quality and term/TPD categories.
Meanwhile, Challenger was victorious in all three annuity and income stream award categories.
Macquarie Life won all three ‘client service team’ awards as dictated by adviser feedback, including BDM Team of the Year, Underwriting Team of the Year and Claims Team of the Year.
BT took out the Risk Product Innovation Award and CommInsure was named Investment Bond Results award winner, while OnePath was successful in the income protection category.
Winners are decided based on data provided to PFL and a survey of advisers conducted by the Beddoes Institute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all