TAL has been named the winner of the AFA/Plan for Life (PFL) Life Company of the Year award at a ceremony in Sydney overnight.
The insurer won the overall Platinum Award, the Trauma award and was a finalist in the service quality and term/TPD categories.
Meanwhile, Challenger was victorious in all three annuity and income stream award categories.
Macquarie Life won all three ‘client service team’ awards as dictated by adviser feedback, including BDM Team of the Year, Underwriting Team of the Year and Claims Team of the Year.
BT took out the Risk Product Innovation Award and CommInsure was named Investment Bond Results award winner, while OnePath was successful in the income protection category.
Winners are decided based on data provided to PFL and a survey of advisers conducted by the Beddoes Institute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all