TAL has been named the winner of the AFA/Plan for Life (PFL) Life Company of the Year award at a ceremony in Sydney overnight.
The insurer won the overall Platinum Award, the Trauma award and was a finalist in the service quality and term/TPD categories.
Meanwhile, Challenger was victorious in all three annuity and income stream award categories.
Macquarie Life won all three ‘client service team’ awards as dictated by adviser feedback, including BDM Team of the Year, Underwriting Team of the Year and Claims Team of the Year.
BT took out the Risk Product Innovation Award and CommInsure was named Investment Bond Results award winner, while OnePath was successful in the income protection category.
Winners are decided based on data provided to PFL and a survey of advisers conducted by the Beddoes Institute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all