A study conducted by Beaton Benchmarks has found Macquarie Life is leading the industry across several areas for adviser satisfaction.
In its 2014 Australian Life Insurance Intermediaries Study, Beaton Benchmarks found Macquarie Life outperformed the industry in overall adviser satisfaction, receiving a rating of 81 per cent over the industry average of 75 per cent.
Following the high level of adviser satisfaction across its BDM support, product quality, and technology services Beaton Benchmarks has awarded Macquarie Life a five-star status.
Macquarie Life head of underwriting, claims and insurance proposition Sally Phillips said she is happy to receive the positive feedback via Beaton Benchmarks’ study.
“Since inception, the adviser market has embraced and appreciated our focus on servicing and supporting their needs, helping them to provide the best advice and outcomes for clients,” Dr Phillips said.
“It is pleasing that our focus on growing the expertise of our teams and investment in innovative, market-leading product development are recognised and appreciated by advisers,” she said.
Macquarie Life also said two new members recently join its business.
“Mary Sinclair-Porter recently joined the business as national underwriting manager, bringing more than 20 years of experience from the UK market, and will lead work to enhance service proposition and capability, and process efficiency in [the] underwriting division,” a statement from Macquarie Life said.
“Leonie Hawkes joined Macquarie Life in February as national claims manager, with two decades of Australian industry experience, including many years managing and leading claims teams,” it said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- view all