Zurich Financial Services Australia has joined the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) as a corporate supporter for 2015.
In a statement from ANZIIF, the organisation said as supporters Zurich will contribute to its long-running corporate supporter program.
“From 2015 to 2018, the corporate supporter program will focus on a number of initiatives, with a major focus on raising awareness of, interest in and avenues to insurance careers through a variety of actions across Australia and New Zealand,” a statement from ANZIIF said.
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said it is “thrilled” to have Zurich on board.
“By joining the program, we will be able to act on behalf of the industry to promote insurance careers and drive awareness of the diversity of great opportunities insurance offers,” Ms Willsford said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all