Zurich Financial Services Australia has joined the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) as a corporate supporter for 2015.
In a statement from ANZIIF, the organisation said as supporters Zurich will contribute to its long-running corporate supporter program.
“From 2015 to 2018, the corporate supporter program will focus on a number of initiatives, with a major focus on raising awareness of, interest in and avenues to insurance careers through a variety of actions across Australia and New Zealand,” a statement from ANZIIF said.
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said it is “thrilled” to have Zurich on board.
“By joining the program, we will be able to act on behalf of the industry to promote insurance careers and drive awareness of the diversity of great opportunities insurance offers,” Ms Willsford said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all