Zurich Financial Services Australia has joined the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) as a corporate supporter for 2015.
In a statement from ANZIIF, the organisation said as supporters Zurich will contribute to its long-running corporate supporter program.
“From 2015 to 2018, the corporate supporter program will focus on a number of initiatives, with a major focus on raising awareness of, interest in and avenues to insurance careers through a variety of actions across Australia and New Zealand,” a statement from ANZIIF said.
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said it is “thrilled” to have Zurich on board.
“By joining the program, we will be able to act on behalf of the industry to promote insurance careers and drive awareness of the diversity of great opportunities insurance offers,” Ms Willsford said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all