Zurich Financial Services Australia has joined the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) as a corporate supporter for 2015.
In a statement from ANZIIF, the organisation said as supporters Zurich will contribute to its long-running corporate supporter program.
“From 2015 to 2018, the corporate supporter program will focus on a number of initiatives, with a major focus on raising awareness of, interest in and avenues to insurance careers through a variety of actions across Australia and New Zealand,” a statement from ANZIIF said.
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said it is “thrilled” to have Zurich on board.
“By joining the program, we will be able to act on behalf of the industry to promote insurance careers and drive awareness of the diversity of great opportunities insurance offers,” Ms Willsford said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all