Zurich Financial Services Australia has joined the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) as a corporate supporter for 2015.
In a statement from ANZIIF, the organisation said as supporters Zurich will contribute to its long-running corporate supporter program.
“From 2015 to 2018, the corporate supporter program will focus on a number of initiatives, with a major focus on raising awareness of, interest in and avenues to insurance careers through a variety of actions across Australia and New Zealand,” a statement from ANZIIF said.
ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said it is “thrilled” to have Zurich on board.
“By joining the program, we will be able to act on behalf of the industry to promote insurance careers and drive awareness of the diversity of great opportunities insurance offers,” Ms Willsford said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all