The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) will have its first Australian president, with the appointment of Brisbane-based financial adviser Ross Vanderwolf to the global association’s executive committee.
In a communication to members – seen by Risk Adviser – the MDRT Oceania chapter revealed the that 27-year MDRT member has been appointed to the executive committee and will become president in four years’ time.
“Australia will have [its] first MDRT president,” the communication proclaimed.
Mr Vanderwolf is a Certified Financial Planner and principal of Rothgard Financial Partners in Brisbane – an authorised representative of AMP-aligned Charter Financial Planning.
He has held a number of leadership roles within the MDRT network including trustee of the MDRT Foundation Board, member of the finance committee and divisional vice president of the 2014 membership division.
MDRT Oceania chair Ross Hultgren said the appointment is an ”amazing recognition of the value of Australian Advisers in the international arena of financial services”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all