Cutting through the property myths, and providing sincere, measured advice, Margaret Lomas covers all the basic aspects of choosing that first investment, explaining that property investing has changed since the Global Financial Crisis.
Title: Investing in the Right Property Now!
Author: Margaret Lomas
Most suited to investors who: are first time investors, or who have invested unwisely
Review: Cutting through the property myths, and providing sincere, measured advice, Margaret Lomas covers all the basic aspects of choosing that first investment, explaining that property investing has changed since the Global Financial Crisis.
Covering macro and micro economies, she explains the property landscape as we’re currently experiencing it, explaining that the best investments are those with capital growth and positive cash flow. Honest and practical, growth drivers
Investors are guided through the process, including being shown how to tailor their strategy and their choice of property to suit their own situation, and a
However, investors who have portfolios that have performed poorly in the past, or not as well as they’d have liked, will also benefit from the information contained in this best-selling property authors sixth book.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all