In this episode of the ifa Show, CEO of Experience Wealth, Steve Crawford joins host James Mitchell and tells his story of how he went from a first job completely removed from the finance industry - working with the association for leather tanners - into being a highly regarded ambassador to the financial advice industry.
He will discuss the moment where he identified a gap in the market targeting a younger demographic and their needs, and how with no client base, referral partners or experience he decided to build a business addressing that niche.
Steve will share where his now strong client base has come from, how through the creation of The Advice Movement he is challenging the traditional advice model and how he is busting the myth that a different approach to the sector must be a non-compliant one.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all