In this episode of the ifa Show, CEO of Experience Wealth, Steve Crawford joins host James Mitchell and tells his story of how he went from a first job completely removed from the finance industry - working with the association for leather tanners - into being a highly regarded ambassador to the financial advice industry.
He will discuss the moment where he identified a gap in the market targeting a younger demographic and their needs, and how with no client base, referral partners or experience he decided to build a business addressing that niche.
Steve will share where his now strong client base has come from, how through the creation of The Advice Movement he is challenging the traditional advice model and how he is busting the myth that a different approach to the sector must be a non-compliant one.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all