Recorded live at the IFA convention 2018, ifa editor James Mitchell catches up with netwealth’s Nick Mitchell, Experience Wealth’s Steve Crawford and Sufficient Fundz’ James Millard to delve into the impact that technology has had on customer service in financial advice.
Find out how these advisers maintain a human connection in a world dominated by emerging technology platforms, the concept of financial wellbeing and why customer needs should always come first.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all