Recorded live at the IFA convention 2018, ifa editor James Mitchell catches up with netwealth’s Nick Mitchell, Experience Wealth’s Steve Crawford and Sufficient Fundz’ James Millard to delve into the impact that technology has had on customer service in financial advice.
Find out how these advisers maintain a human connection in a world dominated by emerging technology platforms, the concept of financial wellbeing and why customer needs should always come first.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all