In this episode of the IFA Show, host Katarina Taurian is joined by John Guadagnuolo, investment manager from Antares Equities, to discuss how shifts in global demographic trends can impact the profitability of various investment opportunities.
John will share an insight into some of the changes taking place in the current climate, the next opportunities that he believes fund managers and investors can capitalise on, and how Antares Equities assesses the opportunities and risks of a particular investment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all