In this episode of the IFA Show host James Mitchell is joined by the chief executive of platform provider Praemium Michael Ohanessian, to discuss how their service is helping to increase client engagement, save time and reduce costs.
Michael will share how their service differs from what is being offered by their competitors, why they have chosen to place their focus in the managed account sector, and how they are implementing what they have learnt from their experience in overseas markets into the technology that they offer here in Australia.
Michael will unpack the role of technology in financial services, why there will always need to be a human element to the industry and discuss Praemium’s plans for growing their business both in Australia and internationally.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all