In this episode of the IFA Show host James Mitchell is joined by the chief executive of platform provider Praemium Michael Ohanessian, to discuss how their service is helping to increase client engagement, save time and reduce costs.
Michael will share how their service differs from what is being offered by their competitors, why they have chosen to place their focus in the managed account sector, and how they are implementing what they have learnt from their experience in overseas markets into the technology that they offer here in Australia.
Michael will unpack the role of technology in financial services, why there will always need to be a human element to the industry and discuss Praemium’s plans for growing their business both in Australia and internationally.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all