NAB general manager of wealth distribution Geoff Rogers dropped by the studio to recap the 2018 ifa Business Strategy Day, where he ran a session on client centricity and practice management.
Geoff also spoke to ifa about NAB’s commitment to the non-aligned advice sector, the latest in the platform space and how managed accounts can benefit advisers and their clients. He also talked about NAB’s decision to demerge its wealth management divisions and what that means for ifa readers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all