Five charities have received grants totalling $50,000 which will support grassroots community projects working to change the lives of disadvantaged young Australians.
Each grant recipient, selected from 42 applicants, will receive $10,000 endorsed by a local financial planning professional.
The recipients include BackTrack Youthworks (Armidale, NSW); Bridge Builders Ltd Youth Organisation (Lilydale, VIC); Save the Children Australia (East Melbourne, VIC); Southern Youth & Family Services Association (Wollongong, NSW); and Youth Opportunities Association (Somerton Park, SA).
Future2 chair and grants committee member Steve Helmich says the projects were chosen based on their potential to transform lives and the impact a grant might have on their successful execution.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all