MLC is introducing a Low Correlation Strategy in the MLC Horizon Series of portfolios and the MLC Long-Term Absolute Return Portfolio (MLC LTAR) to give investors more reliable returns.
The strategy is a portfolio of hedge funds designed to provide greater diversification for MLC’s current hedge fund strategies.
The Low Correlation Strategy will use alternative strategies that may be outside traditional asset classes, such as shares and bods, but are managed to provide an absolute return approach.
“The aim of the strategy is to generate returns for investors that are mostly independent of share market performance,” MLC head of investments Susan Gosling said.
The Low Correlation Strategy will be managed by Bridgewater Associates LP, Nephila Capital Ltd and Balestra Capital Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all