MLC is introducing a Low Correlation Strategy in the MLC Horizon Series of portfolios and the MLC Long-Term Absolute Return Portfolio (MLC LTAR) to give investors more reliable returns.
The strategy is a portfolio of hedge funds designed to provide greater diversification for MLC’s current hedge fund strategies.
The Low Correlation Strategy will use alternative strategies that may be outside traditional asset classes, such as shares and bods, but are managed to provide an absolute return approach.
“The aim of the strategy is to generate returns for investors that are mostly independent of share market performance,” MLC head of investments Susan Gosling said.
The Low Correlation Strategy will be managed by Bridgewater Associates LP, Nephila Capital Ltd and Balestra Capital Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all