MLC is introducing a Low Correlation Strategy in the MLC Horizon Series of portfolios and the MLC Long-Term Absolute Return Portfolio (MLC LTAR) to give investors more reliable returns.
The strategy is a portfolio of hedge funds designed to provide greater diversification for MLC’s current hedge fund strategies.
The Low Correlation Strategy will use alternative strategies that may be outside traditional asset classes, such as shares and bods, but are managed to provide an absolute return approach.
“The aim of the strategy is to generate returns for investors that are mostly independent of share market performance,” MLC head of investments Susan Gosling said.
The Low Correlation Strategy will be managed by Bridgewater Associates LP, Nephila Capital Ltd and Balestra Capital Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all