MLC is introducing a Low Correlation Strategy in the MLC Horizon Series of portfolios and the MLC Long-Term Absolute Return Portfolio (MLC LTAR) to give investors more reliable returns.
The strategy is a portfolio of hedge funds designed to provide greater diversification for MLC’s current hedge fund strategies.
The Low Correlation Strategy will use alternative strategies that may be outside traditional asset classes, such as shares and bods, but are managed to provide an absolute return approach.
“The aim of the strategy is to generate returns for investors that are mostly independent of share market performance,” MLC head of investments Susan Gosling said.
The Low Correlation Strategy will be managed by Bridgewater Associates LP, Nephila Capital Ltd and Balestra Capital Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all