Telstra Super will be offering members a new investment option, providing more access and control for investors.
The Direct Access investment option has been developed with broker UBS and will give Telstra Super clients a cheaper investment alternative with the benefits of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
The option has online access to the domestic share market and will also provide members with investment analysis.
Direct Access will be the corporate super fund’s 10th investment option and available initially to accumulation members, with an income stream version to follow shortly after.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all