Telstra Super will be offering members a new investment option, providing more access and control for investors.
The Direct Access investment option has been developed with broker UBS and will give Telstra Super clients a cheaper investment alternative with the benefits of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
The option has online access to the domestic share market and will also provide members with investment analysis.
Direct Access will be the corporate super fund’s 10th investment option and available initially to accumulation members, with an income stream version to follow shortly after.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all