Telstra Super will be offering members a new investment option, providing more access and control for investors.
The Direct Access investment option has been developed with broker UBS and will give Telstra Super clients a cheaper investment alternative with the benefits of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
The option has online access to the domestic share market and will also provide members with investment analysis.
Direct Access will be the corporate super fund’s 10th investment option and available initially to accumulation members, with an income stream version to follow shortly after.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all