Telstra Super will be offering members a new investment option, providing more access and control for investors.
The Direct Access investment option has been developed with broker UBS and will give Telstra Super clients a cheaper investment alternative with the benefits of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
The option has online access to the domestic share market and will also provide members with investment analysis.
Direct Access will be the corporate super fund’s 10th investment option and available initially to accumulation members, with an income stream version to follow shortly after.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all