Telstra Super will be offering members a new investment option, providing more access and control for investors.
The Direct Access investment option has been developed with broker UBS and will give Telstra Super clients a cheaper investment alternative with the benefits of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
The option has online access to the domestic share market and will also provide members with investment analysis.
Direct Access will be the corporate super fund’s 10th investment option and available initially to accumulation members, with an income stream version to follow shortly after.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all