Investment research house van Eyk has launched a new tactical asset allocation tool for the company’s iRate app.
iRate is the online portal for van Eyk’s clients to access its fund manager and shares research, portfolio constructions tools and model portfolios.
The enhanced version now includes the Interactive Tactical Allocation Model (ITAM) which assists advisers in making tactical asset allocation decisions and help to build long-term strategic investment portfolios.
The changes come as part of a major development program for iRate due to finish in the first quarter of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all