Investment research house van Eyk has launched a new tactical asset allocation tool for the company’s iRate app.
iRate is the online portal for van Eyk’s clients to access its fund manager and shares research, portfolio constructions tools and model portfolios.
The enhanced version now includes the Interactive Tactical Allocation Model (ITAM) which assists advisers in making tactical asset allocation decisions and help to build long-term strategic investment portfolios.
The changes come as part of a major development program for iRate due to finish in the first quarter of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all