Investment research house van Eyk has launched a new tactical asset allocation tool for the company’s iRate app.
iRate is the online portal for van Eyk’s clients to access its fund manager and shares research, portfolio constructions tools and model portfolios.
The enhanced version now includes the Interactive Tactical Allocation Model (ITAM) which assists advisers in making tactical asset allocation decisions and help to build long-term strategic investment portfolios.
The changes come as part of a major development program for iRate due to finish in the first quarter of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all