Investment research house van Eyk has launched a new tactical asset allocation tool for the company’s iRate app.
iRate is the online portal for van Eyk’s clients to access its fund manager and shares research, portfolio constructions tools and model portfolios.
The enhanced version now includes the Interactive Tactical Allocation Model (ITAM) which assists advisers in making tactical asset allocation decisions and help to build long-term strategic investment portfolios.
The changes come as part of a major development program for iRate due to finish in the first quarter of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all