Vanguard has appointed Gregory Davis as chief investment officer for the Asia Pacific region.
Davis, who has worked at Vanguard for the past 13 years, will be responsible for leading Vanguard Australia and managing a range of equity and fixed income portfolios for both Australian and Asian investors.
Davis joined Vanguard in 1999 from Merrill Lynch and previously held positions as principal and head of bond indexing in Vanguard’s Fixed Income Group.
He will be based at Vanguard’s Australian head office in Melbourne for his new role as chief investment officer.
Davis takes over the position from Joe Brennan, who is moving to a senior role with the investment team at Vanguard’s Pennsylvania headquarters.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all