Vanguard has appointed Gregory Davis as chief investment officer for the Asia Pacific region.
Davis, who has worked at Vanguard for the past 13 years, will be responsible for leading Vanguard Australia and managing a range of equity and fixed income portfolios for both Australian and Asian investors.
Davis joined Vanguard in 1999 from Merrill Lynch and previously held positions as principal and head of bond indexing in Vanguard’s Fixed Income Group.
He will be based at Vanguard’s Australian head office in Melbourne for his new role as chief investment officer.
Davis takes over the position from Joe Brennan, who is moving to a senior role with the investment team at Vanguard’s Pennsylvania headquarters.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all