Vanguard has appointed Gregory Davis as chief investment officer for the Asia Pacific region.
Davis, who has worked at Vanguard for the past 13 years, will be responsible for leading Vanguard Australia and managing a range of equity and fixed income portfolios for both Australian and Asian investors.
Davis joined Vanguard in 1999 from Merrill Lynch and previously held positions as principal and head of bond indexing in Vanguard’s Fixed Income Group.
He will be based at Vanguard’s Australian head office in Melbourne for his new role as chief investment officer.
Davis takes over the position from Joe Brennan, who is moving to a senior role with the investment team at Vanguard’s Pennsylvania headquarters.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all