Vanguard has appointed Gregory Davis as chief investment officer for the Asia Pacific region.
Davis, who has worked at Vanguard for the past 13 years, will be responsible for leading Vanguard Australia and managing a range of equity and fixed income portfolios for both Australian and Asian investors.
Davis joined Vanguard in 1999 from Merrill Lynch and previously held positions as principal and head of bond indexing in Vanguard’s Fixed Income Group.
He will be based at Vanguard’s Australian head office in Melbourne for his new role as chief investment officer.
Davis takes over the position from Joe Brennan, who is moving to a senior role with the investment team at Vanguard’s Pennsylvania headquarters.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:27Instos ‘struggle’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 09:25CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all