RI Advice Group has appointed ex-BT Financial Group’s David Hunt as northern region manager to drive growth opportunities in the wake of industry changes.
In his new role, Hunt will lead the team supporting RI practices in NSW, the ACT, Queensland and NT and will build on practices from the dealer group’s new Future of Financial Advice (FOFA)-compliant terms.
The ANZ-owned group restructured its practice agreements earlier this year to cater for the regulatory changes found in the government’s FOFA reforms.
Hunt said RI’s new agreements and the high quality of its resources shaped part of his decision to join the dealer group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all