RI Advice Group has appointed ex-BT Financial Group’s David Hunt as northern region manager to drive growth opportunities in the wake of industry changes.
In his new role, Hunt will lead the team supporting RI practices in NSW, the ACT, Queensland and NT and will build on practices from the dealer group’s new Future of Financial Advice (FOFA)-compliant terms.
The ANZ-owned group restructured its practice agreements earlier this year to cater for the regulatory changes found in the government’s FOFA reforms.
Hunt said RI’s new agreements and the high quality of its resources shaped part of his decision to join the dealer group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all