RI Advice Group has appointed ex-BT Financial Group’s David Hunt as northern region manager to drive growth opportunities in the wake of industry changes.
In his new role, Hunt will lead the team supporting RI practices in NSW, the ACT, Queensland and NT and will build on practices from the dealer group’s new Future of Financial Advice (FOFA)-compliant terms.
The ANZ-owned group restructured its practice agreements earlier this year to cater for the regulatory changes found in the government’s FOFA reforms.
Hunt said RI’s new agreements and the high quality of its resources shaped part of his decision to join the dealer group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all