RI Advice Group has appointed ex-BT Financial Group’s David Hunt as northern region manager to drive growth opportunities in the wake of industry changes.
In his new role, Hunt will lead the team supporting RI practices in NSW, the ACT, Queensland and NT and will build on practices from the dealer group’s new Future of Financial Advice (FOFA)-compliant terms.
The ANZ-owned group restructured its practice agreements earlier this year to cater for the regulatory changes found in the government’s FOFA reforms.
Hunt said RI’s new agreements and the high quality of its resources shaped part of his decision to join the dealer group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all