RI Advice Group has appointed ex-BT Financial Group’s David Hunt as northern region manager to drive growth opportunities in the wake of industry changes.
In his new role, Hunt will lead the team supporting RI practices in NSW, the ACT, Queensland and NT and will build on practices from the dealer group’s new Future of Financial Advice (FOFA)-compliant terms.
The ANZ-owned group restructured its practice agreements earlier this year to cater for the regulatory changes found in the government’s FOFA reforms.
Hunt said RI’s new agreements and the high quality of its resources shaped part of his decision to join the dealer group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all