In response to a rapid increase in the use of smartphones, Professional Associations Super has launched a new mobile site for members of Recruitment Super, Accountants Super and Australian Enterprise Super.
Professional Associations Super chief executive Megan Bolton said the move reflected a change in the way the fund communicated with its members.
“Australia is increasingly becoming a digital society and many Australians are looking for more accessibility and convenience by engaging with businesses online,” Ms Bolton said.
“The fund’s new mobile sites allow members to register for online services and update their details easily and quickly. Members also have the option of having a pre-populated Choice of Fund form emailed to them when they change jobs,” she said.
Members are able to view and email themselves a range of forms, access educational fact sheets and review the fund’s investment performance.
“We expect the new mobile sites to boost member engagement and is another way the fund is providing outstanding customer service for our members,” said Ms Bolton.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all