In response to a rapid increase in the use of smartphones, Professional Associations Super has launched a new mobile site for members of Recruitment Super, Accountants Super and Australian Enterprise Super.
Professional Associations Super chief executive Megan Bolton said the move reflected a change in the way the fund communicated with its members.
“Australia is increasingly becoming a digital society and many Australians are looking for more accessibility and convenience by engaging with businesses online,” Ms Bolton said.
“The fund’s new mobile sites allow members to register for online services and update their details easily and quickly. Members also have the option of having a pre-populated Choice of Fund form emailed to them when they change jobs,” she said.
Members are able to view and email themselves a range of forms, access educational fact sheets and review the fund’s investment performance.
“We expect the new mobile sites to boost member engagement and is another way the fund is providing outstanding customer service for our members,” said Ms Bolton.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all