MLC is set to launch a new range of income guarantee products, teaming up with DST Global Solutions’ wealth management platform, Bluedoor, to manage back office functionality.
MLC is responding to changes in the market with its first suite of protection features, enhancing the MLC MasterKey platform and Horizon series managed funds. The company anticipates that innovative retirement solutions to protect capital against large and unpredictable market fluctuations will become increasingly popular.
DST Global Solutions (Bluedoor) will deliver a scalable and customised administrative solution that is fully integrated into NAB Wealth infrastructure, ensuring continued operational efficiencies and service capabilities across the MLC MasterKey Fundamentals platform.
“We required a complete solution capable of integrating into our existing technologies, and selected Bluedoor as the best choice following a global tender process,” MLC Retirement Solutions’ general manager, Andrew Barnett, said.
“We were impressed by their next-generation technology framework, established experience in this area, and high level of expertise. Further, we believe the flexibility of the technology will facilitate further rapid innovation, which will provide a substantial advantage,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all