MLC is set to launch a new range of income guarantee products, teaming up with DST Global Solutions’ wealth management platform, Bluedoor, to manage back office functionality.
MLC is responding to changes in the market with its first suite of protection features, enhancing the MLC MasterKey platform and Horizon series managed funds. The company anticipates that innovative retirement solutions to protect capital against large and unpredictable market fluctuations will become increasingly popular.
DST Global Solutions (Bluedoor) will deliver a scalable and customised administrative solution that is fully integrated into NAB Wealth infrastructure, ensuring continued operational efficiencies and service capabilities across the MLC MasterKey Fundamentals platform.
“We required a complete solution capable of integrating into our existing technologies, and selected Bluedoor as the best choice following a global tender process,” MLC Retirement Solutions’ general manager, Andrew Barnett, said.
“We were impressed by their next-generation technology framework, established experience in this area, and high level of expertise. Further, we believe the flexibility of the technology will facilitate further rapid innovation, which will provide a substantial advantage,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all