TAL’s retail business division has hired Greg Johnson as head of product and marketing.
Johnson joins TAL from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and, most recently, the Aussie Group.
Commenting on Johnson’s appointment, TAL Retail chief Brett Clark said the move “strengthens TAL Retail’s core values of customer service and innovation”.
“Greg brings a high level of business partner and customer-focused experience to TAL,” Clark said. “Greg's deep experience in creating successful business partnerships will support our core business partnership model with advisers.
“In addition, Greg brings a passion for delivering great outcomes for customers as we must continue to create deeper customer engagement and value in our customer relationships.”
During his time with the Aussie Group, Johnson played a leading role in expanding business capability from a mortgage-based business to a broad-based financial services organisation spanning mortgages, credit cards, life insurance, general insurance and personal lending, TAL Retail said in a statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all