TAL’s retail business division has hired Greg Johnson as head of product and marketing.
Johnson joins TAL from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and, most recently, the Aussie Group.
Commenting on Johnson’s appointment, TAL Retail chief Brett Clark said the move “strengthens TAL Retail’s core values of customer service and innovation”.
“Greg brings a high level of business partner and customer-focused experience to TAL,” Clark said. “Greg's deep experience in creating successful business partnerships will support our core business partnership model with advisers.
“In addition, Greg brings a passion for delivering great outcomes for customers as we must continue to create deeper customer engagement and value in our customer relationships.”
During his time with the Aussie Group, Johnson played a leading role in expanding business capability from a mortgage-based business to a broad-based financial services organisation spanning mortgages, credit cards, life insurance, general insurance and personal lending, TAL Retail said in a statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all