TAL’s retail business division has hired Greg Johnson as head of product and marketing.
Johnson joins TAL from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and, most recently, the Aussie Group.
Commenting on Johnson’s appointment, TAL Retail chief Brett Clark said the move “strengthens TAL Retail’s core values of customer service and innovation”.
“Greg brings a high level of business partner and customer-focused experience to TAL,” Clark said. “Greg's deep experience in creating successful business partnerships will support our core business partnership model with advisers.
“In addition, Greg brings a passion for delivering great outcomes for customers as we must continue to create deeper customer engagement and value in our customer relationships.”
During his time with the Aussie Group, Johnson played a leading role in expanding business capability from a mortgage-based business to a broad-based financial services organisation spanning mortgages, credit cards, life insurance, general insurance and personal lending, TAL Retail said in a statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all