TAL’s retail business division has hired Greg Johnson as head of product and marketing.
Johnson joins TAL from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and, most recently, the Aussie Group.
Commenting on Johnson’s appointment, TAL Retail chief Brett Clark said the move “strengthens TAL Retail’s core values of customer service and innovation”.
“Greg brings a high level of business partner and customer-focused experience to TAL,” Clark said. “Greg's deep experience in creating successful business partnerships will support our core business partnership model with advisers.
“In addition, Greg brings a passion for delivering great outcomes for customers as we must continue to create deeper customer engagement and value in our customer relationships.”
During his time with the Aussie Group, Johnson played a leading role in expanding business capability from a mortgage-based business to a broad-based financial services organisation spanning mortgages, credit cards, life insurance, general insurance and personal lending, TAL Retail said in a statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all