Zenith Investment Partners (Zenith) has expanded its team with two appointments in response to business growth demands.
Andrew Yap and Huw Flanagan have been appointed as investment analysts to Zenith’s 13-person research team.
Zenith is confident the enhanced team will aid further growth and new business opportunities.
The company’s co-founder and director, David Wright, said Zenith is seeing increased demand for services in a highly competitive retail market.
Yap joins Zenith as senior investment analyst with over 13 years’ experience in financial services, corporate advisory, audit and accounting.
Prior to joining Zenith, he was head of multi-sector at Standard & Poor’s in the funds management research division where he also had analytical responsibilities across equities and fixed interest.
Yap will be responsible for the diversified and diversified multi-manager sectors at Zenith, supporting Steven Tang in the fixed interest sectors and also contributing to the equity asset class research coverage.
Flanagan joined Zenith in September 2012 as an investment analyst, having graduated from the Graduate School of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne with a Masters of Management (Finance).
Flanagan will be responsible for assisting senior analysts in the review and rating of funds across all asset classes.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all