Zenith Investment Partners (Zenith) has expanded its team with two appointments in response to business growth demands.
Andrew Yap and Huw Flanagan have been appointed as investment analysts to Zenith’s 13-person research team.
Zenith is confident the enhanced team will aid further growth and new business opportunities.
The company’s co-founder and director, David Wright, said Zenith is seeing increased demand for services in a highly competitive retail market.
Yap joins Zenith as senior investment analyst with over 13 years’ experience in financial services, corporate advisory, audit and accounting.
Prior to joining Zenith, he was head of multi-sector at Standard & Poor’s in the funds management research division where he also had analytical responsibilities across equities and fixed interest.
Yap will be responsible for the diversified and diversified multi-manager sectors at Zenith, supporting Steven Tang in the fixed interest sectors and also contributing to the equity asset class research coverage.
Flanagan joined Zenith in September 2012 as an investment analyst, having graduated from the Graduate School of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne with a Masters of Management (Finance).
Flanagan will be responsible for assisting senior analysts in the review and rating of funds across all asset classes.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all