Zenith Investment Partners (Zenith) has expanded its team with two appointments in response to business growth demands.
Andrew Yap and Huw Flanagan have been appointed as investment analysts to Zenith’s 13-person research team.
Zenith is confident the enhanced team will aid further growth and new business opportunities.
The company’s co-founder and director, David Wright, said Zenith is seeing increased demand for services in a highly competitive retail market.
Yap joins Zenith as senior investment analyst with over 13 years’ experience in financial services, corporate advisory, audit and accounting.
Prior to joining Zenith, he was head of multi-sector at Standard & Poor’s in the funds management research division where he also had analytical responsibilities across equities and fixed interest.
Yap will be responsible for the diversified and diversified multi-manager sectors at Zenith, supporting Steven Tang in the fixed interest sectors and also contributing to the equity asset class research coverage.
Flanagan joined Zenith in September 2012 as an investment analyst, having graduated from the Graduate School of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne with a Masters of Management (Finance).
Flanagan will be responsible for assisting senior analysts in the review and rating of funds across all asset classes.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all