Zenith Investment Partners (Zenith) has expanded its team with two appointments in response to business growth demands.
Andrew Yap and Huw Flanagan have been appointed as investment analysts to Zenith’s 13-person research team.
Zenith is confident the enhanced team will aid further growth and new business opportunities.
The company’s co-founder and director, David Wright, said Zenith is seeing increased demand for services in a highly competitive retail market.
Yap joins Zenith as senior investment analyst with over 13 years’ experience in financial services, corporate advisory, audit and accounting.
Prior to joining Zenith, he was head of multi-sector at Standard & Poor’s in the funds management research division where he also had analytical responsibilities across equities and fixed interest.
Yap will be responsible for the diversified and diversified multi-manager sectors at Zenith, supporting Steven Tang in the fixed interest sectors and also contributing to the equity asset class research coverage.
Flanagan joined Zenith in September 2012 as an investment analyst, having graduated from the Graduate School of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne with a Masters of Management (Finance).
Flanagan will be responsible for assisting senior analysts in the review and rating of funds across all asset classes.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all