Westpac Institutional Bank has appointed Terry Winder as chief financial officer, reporting to group executive Rob Whitfield.
Winder, who has over 25 years’ experience in financial markets, joined Westpac in 2010 and has been acting chief financial officer for the institutional bank since June 2012.
“Terry’s broad experience brings a strong commercial focus to the role, along with a deep understanding of the institutional banking business and an ability to navigate a changing regulatory environment,” Westpac group executive Rob Whitfield said.
Between 1998 and 2009 Winder held senior treasury positions at Merrill Lynch in the investment bank’s Tokyo, Sydney and London offices. His roles included international treasurer covering EMEA and Pacific Rim regions and chief administrative officer in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all