Westpac Institutional Bank has appointed Terry Winder as chief financial officer, reporting to group executive Rob Whitfield.
Winder, who has over 25 years’ experience in financial markets, joined Westpac in 2010 and has been acting chief financial officer for the institutional bank since June 2012.
“Terry’s broad experience brings a strong commercial focus to the role, along with a deep understanding of the institutional banking business and an ability to navigate a changing regulatory environment,” Westpac group executive Rob Whitfield said.
Between 1998 and 2009 Winder held senior treasury positions at Merrill Lynch in the investment bank’s Tokyo, Sydney and London offices. His roles included international treasurer covering EMEA and Pacific Rim regions and chief administrative officer in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all