Westpac Institutional Bank has appointed Terry Winder as chief financial officer, reporting to group executive Rob Whitfield.
Winder, who has over 25 years’ experience in financial markets, joined Westpac in 2010 and has been acting chief financial officer for the institutional bank since June 2012.
“Terry’s broad experience brings a strong commercial focus to the role, along with a deep understanding of the institutional banking business and an ability to navigate a changing regulatory environment,” Westpac group executive Rob Whitfield said.
Between 1998 and 2009 Winder held senior treasury positions at Merrill Lynch in the investment bank’s Tokyo, Sydney and London offices. His roles included international treasurer covering EMEA and Pacific Rim regions and chief administrative officer in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all