Westpac Institutional Bank has appointed Terry Winder as chief financial officer, reporting to group executive Rob Whitfield.
Winder, who has over 25 years’ experience in financial markets, joined Westpac in 2010 and has been acting chief financial officer for the institutional bank since June 2012.
“Terry’s broad experience brings a strong commercial focus to the role, along with a deep understanding of the institutional banking business and an ability to navigate a changing regulatory environment,” Westpac group executive Rob Whitfield said.
Between 1998 and 2009 Winder held senior treasury positions at Merrill Lynch in the investment bank’s Tokyo, Sydney and London offices. His roles included international treasurer covering EMEA and Pacific Rim regions and chief administrative officer in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all