AMP further revamps North platform
AMP is launching a range of enhancements to the online functionality of its MyNorth and North wrap platforms to take effect from 25 November.
The changes further improve administrative functionality allowing for quick and easy access to client statements, more streamlined client correspondence, and the setting of dollar-based targets for client cash accounts, AMP said in a statement.
AMP noted phase two of MyNorth’s fee calculator has also launched, with advisers now able to assess multiple account fees and create investment templates for clients.
New features on the MyNorth fee calculator include:
- Advisers are now able to dynamically re-sequence accounts to see the effect of different date ordering on individual account fees; and
- Investment templates can be created, making data entry simple and efficient.
Further, upgrades to North Online include:
- All new client and account menus to better align with common client management tasks;
- Simpler switching between a client’s accounts using the new ‘Account Selector’ function;
- Activity tracking, client statements and a client review report will be accessible at an account level;
- An enhanced client account page to show advisers if their client is linked to a family fee group, if they have online transaction access and the date an account was closed;
- NorthCHAT will be located at the top of every page so it’s accessible from anywhere on North Online; and
- Investment information will have its own group on the main menu and restructured product pages will make it clearer and easier to access important information.
Advisers will have the ability to set cash account dollar targets, providing greater flexibility when implementing client cash strategies, including:
- The ability to specify a dollar amount to cover annual pension payments through the cash account; and
- Enabling easier cash management when a client’s account is receiving regular contributions through super.
“Seamless administrative functionality, access to diverse, contemporary and best in market investments, together with low cost, are the three attributes we know advisers and clients value most in a wrap platform,” said AMP managing director for superannuation, retirement and platforms, Lara Bourguignon.
“The investment in MyNorth will continue, with further enhancements and new investment offers in the pipeline.”
Westpac brings in new ‘battle-hardened’ chairman
Westpac has appointed a successor to replace outgoing chairman Lindsay Maxsted. ...
Advice in ‘flux’: HLB Mann Judd
It’s the best of times and the worst of times for financial advisers, with ind...
AFCA launches bushfire support hotline
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority has launched a support hotline to ...