FPA releases national roadshow details
The Financial Planning Association of Australia has announced the details of its national roadshow, which is expected to visit 33 locations this year.
Topics to be covered include:
- New FPA Return to Learn online education portal;
- FASEA framework updates and next steps for implementation;
- Federal election policy implications;
- How the royal commission recommendations impact financial planning businesses;
- Developments to the FPA Find a Planner tool;
- Recent and imminent legislative change impacting retirement planning; and
- Advice strategies to address the risks to which retiree clients are exposed.
“Our driving intent behind this year’s FPA National Roadshow is to actively support and help the financial planning community,” said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
“Australia needs us to take the high road when it comes to education and ethics. We want to make the path forward as clear and easy as possible for all financial planning professionals to navigate, and it’s important each one realise they’re not alone in that journey,” he said.