An equities fund manager has had its growth companies fund added to the Macquarie Wrap platform in response to adviser demand.
The Global Growth Companies Fund from Hyperion Asset Management is run by its investment team, applying the same philosophy and process from its Australian equity portfolios for the past 22 years.
The fund is also available on the BT Panorama, BT Wrap, Asgard, HUB24, mFund and Netwealth platforms.
Hyperion managing director Tim Samway said it had received interest from advisers with clients wanting greater exposure to global equities in their search for superior returns in an otherwise low-growth, low-return environment.
“Hyperion runs concentrated portfolios and this fund is no different. Our individual stock weights are often several times larger than those of our competitors,” Mr Samway said.
“At Hyperion, we invest like business owners, taking a bottom-up approach that aims to produce superior investment returns for our investors over long-time horizons.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all