An equities fund manager has had its growth companies fund added to the Macquarie Wrap platform in response to adviser demand.
The Global Growth Companies Fund from Hyperion Asset Management is run by its investment team, applying the same philosophy and process from its Australian equity portfolios for the past 22 years.
The fund is also available on the BT Panorama, BT Wrap, Asgard, HUB24, mFund and Netwealth platforms.
Hyperion managing director Tim Samway said it had received interest from advisers with clients wanting greater exposure to global equities in their search for superior returns in an otherwise low-growth, low-return environment.
“Hyperion runs concentrated portfolios and this fund is no different. Our individual stock weights are often several times larger than those of our competitors,” Mr Samway said.
“At Hyperion, we invest like business owners, taking a bottom-up approach that aims to produce superior investment returns for our investors over long-time horizons.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all