A Fiducian Group subsidiary has reached an agreement to acquire an advice practice in Perth with $73 million in funds under advice.
In a statement to the ASX, Fiducian said $46 million will be absorbed in its South Perth office while $27 million will be advised from a franchise office in a yet-to-be-named location in Western Australia.
It said the announcement is a continuation of an ongoing strategy to expand its financial planning network for those who can benefit from Fiducian’s holistic financial planning processes, and supports further expansion of Fiducian in WA.
Fiducian head of business development and distribution Jai Singh said he’s “excited to have this financial planner and their team join the Fiducian network”.
“Our proven compliance process and systems for financial planning will support the financial planners involved in this project to grow our WA footprint,” Mr Singh said.
Fiducian’s total funds under management, administration and advice is $6.46 billion.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all